Thursday, October 4, 2012

Always thought this was a fun photo-shopped Jack Russell shot. I am not sure of the original source of this photo or I would give it a photo credit. I sure wish Izzy could do yoga - it might help her to calm down and stop trying to attack Morgan, our 120 pound Rottweiler. Morgan is so patient with her, even with Izzy hanging off of her jowl. Izzy attacks Morgan for no apparent reason, although I am sure in her tiny little terrier brain there is a very important one. I never have been able to figure out if Izzy's attacks are her way of trying to play.

Izzy and our deceased Doberman Cooper played very hard, but they never hurt each other.

This was a typical play-date for Cooper and Izzy. Lots of teeth but no biting. I wonder if she and Morgan just need to figure out the game?

Once in a while Morgan's saintly patience runs out. Last year's dinner party has gone down in history.

Izzy head disappeared into Morgans mouth momentarily. I cannot blame Morgan for defending herself but there are moments I feel like we live in an underground dog fighting arena. I will not go into the gory details, suffice it to say dinner was interrupted by a run to the 24 hour emergency vet. Thank god for my friend Kim who does not drink, so we had a designated driver for the 20 minute car ride. Many stitches later, a hefty vet bill and a new leather basket muzzle for Izzy, peace, once again, rules our home.

We really need a daily dose of zen...

No comments:

Post a Comment